Dear happy campers,
We're still ironing out a few production challenges since moving to our new bakery and are running behind on orders. We sincerely apologize! Here's our current timeline for shipping orders:
Orders WEST of Mississippi:
- No delays and orders ship in 1-2 business days.
- Please note we're still following our West seasonal protocol and do NOT ship on Thursdays and Fridays, so that orders aren't stuck in transit over the weekend.
Orders EAST of Mississippi (+MN):
- Orders ship in 1-2 business days -- except Buns:
- We are out of Wild Buns until 10/12
- Please note we're still following our East seasonal protocol and do NOT ship on Fridays, so that orders aren't stuck in transit over the weekend.
If you have a breadmergency, please contact us and we’ll take care of you.
We're working our buns off to catch up as soon as we can. Please know we expect the next few weeks to continue being rocky and unpredictable. We sincerely apologize for this gap in service. ❤️❤️❤️
We’re working around the clock to address issues with mold, crumbling, holes and size of loaves as well. We tremendously appreciate your patience during these difficult times. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Sincerely, Lacy, Jan and the Happy Campers Team