To make 6 dinner rolls, you’ll need:
- 1 ⅓ Cups (185g) Flour Mix
- ⅔ Cups (146g) Lukewarm Water
- 1 ½ Tbsp (18g) any Oil, like Olive or Sunflower
- ½ Packet Yeast (1 tsp, 3.5g)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5g) Baking Powder
- Kitchen mixer (with a Paddle attachment, aka Flat Beater, not the dough hook), Hand Mixer, or Spatula and mixing bowl Sheet Pan, Parchment paper, Spoon, Rubber Spatula and Brush Scale (recommended) or Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mix for 8 minutes until dough is smooth. Use Kitchen Aid Mixer, electric hand mixer on low speed or just mix with wooden spatula if you want a little workout.
- Form dough into 6 little balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Dough is very sticky, so use Water for easy handling. It’s best to scoop the little balls with a tablespoon, then wet your hands and round them out.
- Place on a baking sheet (oiled or on parchment paper) or in a bread pan next to each other if you want the pull-apart effect.
- Preheat oven for 350F (no convection).
- Let rise for 40-50 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy right away! Or later if you can wait.