To make one 10-12in pizza crust, you’ll need:
- 1 ⅓ Cups (185g) Flour Mix
- ⅔ Cups (146g) Lukewarm Water
- 1 ½ Tbsp (18g) any Oil, like Olive or Sunflower
- ½ Packet Yeast (1 tsp, 3.5g)
- ⅔ tsp (2.7g) Baking Powder
- Kitchen mixer (with a Paddle attachment, aka Flat Beater, not the dough hook), Hand Mixer, or a Spatula and mixing bowl Pizza Pan, Parchment paper, Rubber Spatula and Brush Scale (recommended) or Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mix for 8 minutes until dough is smooth. Use Kitchen Aid Mixer, electric hand mixer on low speed or just mix with wooden spatula if you want a little workout.
- Put on baking sheet (oiled or on parchment paper), form with spatula or hands into 10-12” circle. Dough is very sticky, so use Water for easy handling. Water your hands or spatula liberally and multiple times during the forming.
- Let rise for 45-55 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (no convection).
- Pre-bake (without toppings) for 40 minutes at 350F (no convection).
- Remove from Oven, turn oven up to 425F, put toppings on, and bake for 12-15 more minutes.
- The Quick version: you can skip the Rise. Simply put toppings on your raw pizza after forming and put in pre-heated oven at 350F no convection for 45-50 minutes.