Few things bring the whole holiday table together like fresh-from-the-oven dinner rolls that everybody can and wants to eat! (Because they’re gluten-free, organic, plant-based, free from top 8 allergens and totally delicious).
To make 6 dinner rolls, you’ll need:
- 1 ⅓ Cups (185g) Happy Campers Easy Peasy Flour Mix
- ⅔ Cups (146g) Lukewarm Water
- 1 ½ Tbsp (18g) any Oil, like Olive or Sunflower
- ½ Packet Yeast (1 tsp, 3.5g)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5g) Baking Powder
- Kitchen mixer, Hand Mixer, or Spatula and mixing bowl,Sheet Pan, Parchment paper, Spoon, Rubber Spatula, and Brush.Scale (recommended) or Measuring Cups and Spoons.
It’s so fun and easy to make. Watch this 2-minute video. Then follow the steps below.
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix for 8 minutes until dough is smooth. Use Kitchen Aid Mixer on high speed, electric hand mixer on low speed or just mix with wooden spatula if you want a little workout.
- Form dough into 6 little balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Dough is very sticky, so use Water for easy handling. It’s best to scoop the little balls with a tablespoon, then wet your hands and round them out.
- Place on a baking sheet (oiled or on parchment paper) or in a bread pan next to each other if you want the pull-apart effect.
- Preheat oven for 350F (no convection).
- Let rise for 40-50 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy right away! Or later if you can wait.