We humbly strive our very best and are proud to offer the fastest possible service for you:
99% of orders ship already the next business day after we receive them
99% of orders take just 1-2 days to arrive, excluding Sunday.
Some more detail:
- We ship via FedEx, UPS Ground or OnTrac, anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- We ship 99% of orders already the next business day after we receive it. We don’t want you to go hungry!
- The remaining 1% takes just 1 extra business day. This is usually a Monday, as we have a backlog of orders from Friday and the weekend. Sometimes we’re not able to get all the packages shipped and a few will ship on Tuesday then.
- To offer fast delivery service for you, we ship our bread from 2 distribution centers – one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast.
- This way, bread will take just 1-2 days to arrive, excluding Sunday. If you’re in a remote location, it may take up to 3 days.
- Our loaves have an oxygen-free packaging, keeping them fresh for at least 14-days outside of the fridge or freezer. Even in the heat of summer and temperatures well above 100F, our bread is safe and delicious during transit. Bring it on, summer!
- We’ll send you an email with order confirmation after you check out.
- Then after your package ships, we’ll send you another lovely email with a tracking number.
- At this time, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes and AK and HI. We’re working on this and hope to be able to ship to you everywhere soon!