The video above is for Classy Slice Bread. The directions are the same, but the ingredients differ:
- 2 ½ Cups (360g) Flour Mix
- 1 ½ Cup +2 Tbsp (352g) Water
- Note on Water temperature: Lukewarm (~100F) it’s warm in your house, Hot (~120F, which is the temperature of your hottest tap water) if it’s cold
- 3 Tbsp (35g) any Oil, like Olive or Sunflower
- 1 Packet Yeast = 2 tsp (7g)
- Hemp Seeds (39g = 4 Tbsp)
- Millet Seeds (18g = 1.5 Tbsp)
- Kitchen mixer (with a Paddle attachment, aka Flat Beater, not the dough hook), Hand Mixer, or Spatula and mixing bowl
- Bread Pan (9in x 5in or similar), Rubber Spatula and Brush
- Scale (recommended) or Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Preheat oven to 400F convection or 425F no convection.
- Mix for 8 minutes until dough is smooth. Use Kitchen Aid Mixer, electric hand mixer on low speed or just mix with wooden spatula if you want a little workout.
- Put dough into a greased bread pan, size roughly 9” x 5”
- Smooth top of bread with wet spatula or wet hands. Dough is very sticky, so use Water for easy handling.
- Keep out of direct air-flow or cover with wet towel and let rise in the pan until about doubled, 40-55 minutes. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on a rack for at least 2hrs before cutting in.
- Store air-tight for up to 3 days at Room temp, 2 weeks in Fridge or 3 months in Freezer.