During these strange and difficult times, we work hard to offer the fastest possible shipping service for you. If there are any delays, we'll keep you posted and we're always here to help! Thank you for your understanding.
Some more detail:
- We ship via FedEx, UPS Ground or OnTrac, anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- Orders ship in 1-4 business days.
- To offer fast delivery service for you, we ship our bread from 2 distribution centers – one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast.
- This way, bread will take 1-3 days to arrive, excluding Sunday.
- Our loaves have an oxygen-free packaging, keeping them fresh for at least 14-days outside of the fridge or freezer. Even in the heat of summer and temperatures well above 100F, our bread is safe and delicious during transit. Bring it on, summer!
- We’ll send you an email with order confirmation after you check out.
- Then after your package ships, we’ll send you another lovely email with a tracking number.
- At this time, we are not able to ship to PO Boxes and AK and HI. We’re working on this and hope to be able to ship to you everywhere soon!