- 2 ½ Cups (360g) Easy Peasy Flour Mix
- 1 ½ Cup (333g) Water
- Note on Water temperature: Lukewarm (~100F) it’s warm in your house, Hot (~120F, which is the temperature of your hottest tap water) if it’s cold
- 3 Tbsp (35g) any Oil, like Olive, Avocado or Sunflower
- 1 Packet Yeast = 2 tsp (7g)
- 5-10 Cloves Fresh Garlic, chopped finely or to your preferred size
- OR (8-16g) Minced Dried Garlic
- 1 ½ tsp (1.1g) Dried Whole Rosemary leaves, chopped finely
- Optional and recommended: ⅛ tsp Salt
Note on Garlic: You’ll notice the wide range of how much to use in the recipe. This is because everybody’s garlic taste is so different! The lower end of the range will produce Garlic bread with a very mild garlicky flavor. Fresh or Dried Minced Garlic work by far the best. You can use Garlic Powder as well, but the flavor just isn’t quite as good.
Note on Rosemary: Whole Dried Rosemary leaves, finely chopped, work by far the best. Ground Rosemary or Fresh Rosemary somehow don’t produce the right amount of flavor.
(These steps are practically the same as when baking Classy Slice loaf. You can see the recipe, including Video here.)
- Preheat oven to 400F convection or 425F no convection.
- Mix for 8 minutes until dough is smooth. Use Kitchen Aid Mixer, electric hand mixer on low speed or just mix with wooden spatula if you want a little workout.
- Put dough into a greased bread pan, size roughly 9” x 5”
- Smooth top of bread with wet spatula or wet hands. Dough is very sticky, so use Water for easy handling.
- Keep out of direct air-flow or cover with wet towel and let rise in the pan until about doubled, 50-75 minutes. This recipe takes about 15-20 minutes longer to rise than regular Classy Slice loaf.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on a rack for at least 2 hrs before cutting in.
- Store air-tight for up to 3 days at Room temp, 2 weeks in Fridge or 3 months in Freezer.