Our favorite Pumpkin Pie filling!
- 2 ¾ Cups Cooked Pumpkin or squash (butternut, acorn squash…) or just buy a can of pumpkin puree at a store!
- 3 Tbsp Arrowroot Starch
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seasoning (mix of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice and Ginger)
- 10 Fresh pitted Dates
- 1 ½ tsp Stevia or any other sweetener to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy smooth, about 7 mins.
- Taste the filling and add more spice or sweetener to your liking.
- Pour into your raw Pie Crust and bake for about 1hr – 1hr 15 min or until cracks start to form and it doesn’t wiggle and wobble too much when you jiggle it.
- Bonus points for drawing or writing something fun into the filling!